Wholesale News has teamed up with P amp;G UK to offer you the chance to win a pair of FREE tickets to experience the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The competition celebrates P amp;G’s status as TOP IOC partner and its ‘Thank You Mum’ campaign which launched in March this year and recognises the contributions of all mums. This was followed with the ‘nearest and dearest‘ partnership with the British Olympic Association and the British Paralympic Association, to support the friends and families of athletes leading up to and during the Games.
P amp;G is also sponsoring 11 leading UK athletes who are serving as ambassadors for P amp;G’s individual brands throughout 2012. This includes; Sir Chris Hoy, cyclist and Gillette ambassador, Victoria Pendleton, cyclist and Pantene Pro-V ambassador, and Sophia Warner, T35 100m and 200m paralympic athlete and P amp;G Thank You Mum ambassador.
Paul Lettice, head of trade communications said: “As one of the leading global FMCG brand owners, P amp;G is renowned for leading the way with its brands, its partnerships and its promotions. The campaign in 2012 to support the world’s Mums is the biggest thing we’ve ever done, and we are absolutely determined to ensure that it reaches every corner of the UK. Every day our products are used in millions of homes nationwide and with every single pack offering an individual chance to win, P amp;G is helping more people to enjoy the summer of sport that lies ahead.
“We are incredibly excited to be able to offer wholesalers the chance to win London 2012 Olympic Games tickets. Best of luck to all entrants!”
To be in with a chance of winning this exciting prize, simply enter your details at the P amp;G ShelfHelp website: www.shelfhelp.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all residents in the UK and ROI 18 years of age and over, excluding employees of Procter amp; Gamble UK, Publisher, its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. Visitors to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games who are under 16 years of age must attend with at least one legal guardian present.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative
- Only one prize per household. No bulk or third party entries accepted. There will be no refunds for unused prizes
- Closing date June 30, 2012
- These conditions of entry and use are subject to the London 2012 ticketing Terms and Conditions as set out at the following link:
- The London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) give no guarantee in relation to the London 2012 ticket prize, and cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from a winner’s (and where applicable, guest’s) use of the London 2012 ticket prize