Today’s has published the latest in its annual Plan for Profit Category Guides. The 2016/17 edition is available now. Retailers can pick up a copy of this year’s category guide online at todaysplanforprofit.com; via the ‘Today’s Plan for Profit’ app; or as a printed brochure at selected Today’s wholesale member depots.
The guide contains free advice and support on the minimum core product range independent retailers should be stocking to satisfy their customers’ needs.
It also, according to the buying group:
- Features leading product categories for the independent retailer;
- Core and extended product ranges designed to boost sales;
- Valuable insights from leading retail industry experts;
- Access to bespoke planograms for the ultimate store layout;
- A nationwide Today’s wholesale member depot locator.
Compiled in association with leading brands and independent industry experts, this category focused guide includes a full listing of key products retailers are advised to stock.
“While we understand every store is different and every retailer knows their customers, this guide will act as a checklist for their essential product range,” says a Today’s spokesman.