The Today’s Plan for Profit core range guide offers advice and support on the products independent retailers should be stocking to satisfy their customers’ requirements.
The Group has created more ways than ever to access Today’s Plan for Profit: a new printed brochure available at selected Today’s wholesale member depots; online at www.todaysplanforprofit.com for extended information; or via the ‘Today’s Plan for Profit’ app for access on-the-go.
The free Today’s Plan for Profit Category Guide is compiled in collaboration with supplier partners and industry experts, and covers all key categories and core range products retailers are advised to stock in order to boost their sales.
New for 2017 is the introduction of a ‘Frozen’ section to support independent retailers in this growing category. In addition, retailers can also find information regarding e-cigarettes. Today’s has also highlighted the ‘Best Sellers’ within the brochure as products a retailer should be stocking to meet the needs of their customers.
The Plan for Profit website has over 3,000 visitors each month and allows retailers access to key tools including:
- Core and extended product ranges
- Downloadable planograms
- New product launches
- PoR calculator – now including a cash PoR value
- Seasonal advice and events calendar
- Important legislation information
- PoS printer.
Finally, the Today’s Plan for Profit app – which has been dowbnloaded over 4,000 times – gives retailers access to tools on-the-go, including:
- Exclusive deals from Today’s Group wholesale members
- Location based software to provide retailers with key deals closet to them
- Today’s member depot locator
- PoR calculator, which can also be used offline – now including cash PoR
- Daily prizes available on the ‘Spin 2 Win’ prize wheel for the chance to pick up fantastic prizes.