Londis retailers have welcomed a new brand vision and retailer terms package, surpassing the symbol brands initial targets for sign up.
Londis unveiled its new brand vision at its conference in April, inviting retailers to sign up to Londis 2020 – a new package of retailer terms. By the end of July more than 400 retailers had signed up – a target the group had hoped to reach within six months.
Londis 2020 provides a single set of retailer terms and store standards and supports the delivery of the brand vision with a package of retailer benefits exclusive to Londis2020 outlets.
- Competitive cost of goods and exclusive deals for 2020 outlets
- Seasonal pre-sell extended credit terms
- Store investment and development funding and support
- Enhanced delivery services with shorter delivery windows
- Retailer and staff training e-learning modules
- Londis Manager EPoS wth a new Londis-only Price File
John Pattinson, Londis director (pictured) said: “Last year we outlined our commitment to delivering a compelling symbol brand offer that’s simple to do business with, delivering profitable growth for our retailers. We want consumers to recognise the great convenience stores our partners operate and that they are consistently great across the country. Londis2020 is the platform to make that possible. It was developed by retailers, for retailers and the sign-up rate has so far exceeded our expectations.”