GroceryAid, our industry’s charirty, is keeping its confidential Helpline available over the Easter holdiday period; in fact, the helpline is available online and via freephone 24/7, 365 days a year.
GroceryAid offers support on a wide range of subjects, from financial to personal issues Its expertly trained advisers are accessible via phone, email or online.
The Helpline covers a wide range of key areas, such as:
- Counselling (online and telephone) for people who have experienced incidents which are harmful or threatening;
- Comprehensive knowledge base covering a wide range of topics;
- Financial support, including debt and benefits information;
- Personal issues, including family, children and relationships advice with Relate;
- Carers support programme for those who have caring responsibilities;
- Health and wellbeing, including mental health issues;
- Legal issues through LawExpress.
The Helpline is a click or call away at www.groceryaid.org.uk or call us on freephone 08088 021122.