Allegra’s Food Strategy Forum is launching an educational marketing conference for foodservice marketeers.
The Marketing in Foodservice conference on May 23 from 9.00am – 5.00pm, in London, has been developed to specifically meet the sectors need for more education, information and inspiration.
The Food Strategy Forum hosts a series of debates as part of its annual program of activities, which normally focus on one relevant industry topic, such as healthier eating or sustainability.
Simon Stenning, foodservice strategy director at Allegra, says: “As the Food Strategy Forum works with so many marketeers across the industry, it became apparent to us that there was a need and an opportunity to update and illuminate the industry on marketing challenges and trends.”
The conference is aimed at marketeers from across the breadth of the eating out-of-home market, including fast food, contract catering, hotels, pubs, restaurants, coffee shops and food for now, as well as manufacturers, suppliers and distributors. It will cover a range of marketing topics and techniques relevant to the Foodservice Sector.
Along with a keynote address from a leading marketer, there will be a series of expert presentations, workshops on specific techniques and a panel discussion with leading marketing directors from the foodservice sector. The workshops will run simultaneously so that a range of specialised subjects can be covered.
The speaker line-up is being finalised but so far those confirmed with differing areas of marketing expertise are:
- Vikki O’Neill from VON Marketing, ex-marketing manager at Giraffe, with a focus on social media
- Alison Dodd from The Cloud, with a focus on consumer connectivity
- Andy Bull, VP Marketing, SSP International, on SSP’s approach to consumer insight and loyalty
- Anya Marco, director of insight, Allegra Strategies, on market segmentation sizing and research methodology
The four participative and interactive workshops will allow attendees to choose specialist topics such as:
- PR and Communications, led by William Murray Communications
- Brand Development, led by Spectacular Marketing
- Promotional marketing, led by Groupon
- B2B digital marketing, led by Nonsense London
In addition there will be a panel discussion featuring marketing directors from Brakes, Elior, Mitchells amp; Butlers and SSP International.
Food Strategy Forum members and their marketing teams are able to take up complimentary spaces, whilst individual tickets are available to non-forum members at a cost of £195 +VAT. For more information about the conference please contact Aneesha Qazi +44(0) 207 691 8842 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org visit the website www.marketinginfoodservice.com